Mainstreaming on Main Street (MoMS) is dedicated to supporting organizations in developing the capacity to be inclusive of persons with disabilities in professional/skilled settings. MoMS focuses on two areas of capacity building:
- Development of organizational relationships supportive of inclusive behaviors.
- Alignment of organizational business processes to support the inclusion of persons with disabilities.
The goal of this work is to support inclusive hiring authorities in hiring or promoting qualified professionals with disabilities.
MoMS serves three audiences:
- `Persons supporting Diversity & Inclusion activities
- Hiring authorities who are, or wish to be, inclusive of PWD in professional settings
- Persons with disabilities in professional/skilled settings
MoMS is focused on serving as a shephard of the willing rather than conversion of those who are not concerned with equity of access for all persons.
Mainstreaming on Main Street is a registered trademark of Affinity By Design, LLC. All rights reserved.